Get Teeth Veneers for a New Smile
Our patients are surprised when they see other patients’ before-and-after pictures with dental veneers. Teeth veneers can give such quick and dramatic results, it almost seems too good to be true. Your teeth truly can look amazing after just a couple visits to Aspen Dental in Logan UT.
There are a lot of reasons why you might be considering porcelain dental veneers:
- Maybe you chipped a tooth and are tired of patching it.
- Perhaps your teeth have become discolored and whitening is not helping you get to the desired shade.
- You may not be happy with the appearance of your smile and are looking for a long-lasting solution that won’t require an extended treatment time.
Whatever the reason, porcelain veneers may be just what you’re looking for. Porcelain veneers can give you the key cosmetic results you probably want most, such as:
- Making your teeth look beautifully white.
- Covering up dental stains and spots.
- Making chips and cracks disappear fast.
- Giving the appearance of straight rows of teeth.
- Making each tooth the best shape it can be.
- Covering up gaps between teeth.
- Much more.
The type of smile we see some famous people have can really be just a few appointments away. You don’t need to do anything difficult to get it. This dental procedure can do it all for you!
WHAT ARE DENTAL VENEERS?
So what are dental veneers? A veneer is an addition to your tooth to improve its shape and color.
Teeth veneers can be done in several ways, but the longest-lasting option are porcelain veneers. We slightly reshape your tooth to allow space for strong, beautiful porcelain that improves your smile.
Porcelain does not stain as filling material does over time, so you don’t have to worry about your new beautiful smile. Properly done and cared for, porcelain veneers can last 20 years or more.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY TEETH VENEERS?
What do you need to be careful of with your teeth veneers? Hard or sticky foods can compromise your veneers and cause them to chip or debond.
You should never use any of your teeth to tear fishing line or as a tool to open something. You’ll probably even want to be wary of biting into something as common as a carrot or apple without first cutting them up, just to be safe.
If you have a habit of grinding or clenching your teeth at night, we’ll want to make you a custom night guard. We can discuss all the precautions you’ll want to take to make sure you protect the investment you made in your mouth.
The Easy Process of Getting Porcelain Veneers
Get ready to be comfortable while you’re here getting your very own dental veneers. We’ll get you a pillow, a blanket, a TV show, and more. Just relax while we perform these steps:
- Dental Health Checkup: We’ll examine your dental and oral health to make sure your mouth is ready for dental veneers.
- Impressions: We take quick digital impressions of your teeth, so we can create customized veneers that exactly fit the front of your teeth.
- Tooth Prep: We will prepare your teeth for your new dental veneers.
- Veneer Placement: We’ll bond your porcelain veneers to your prepared teeth and make sure they look as amazing as they can, giving you the cosmetic results you were dreaming of.
Once your porcelain veneers are in place, you won’t have to think about them. Go about your day as normal—except for all the new compliments you’ll get!
Get Dazzling Cosmetic Dental Results with Teeth Veneers
You can effortlessly have the gorgeous smile you thought was impossible. Dental veneers make it possible at our dentist office in Cache Valley. Call us today at 435-753-4400, and we’ll help you decide what is best for you and your smile.