Aspen Dental has something for every patient— whether you’re coming as an individual or with your family. We focus on your whole health. We build relationships with every patient, so we know what you want and need from your family dentist.
Through family and general dentistry, we want to help you avoid and prevent major dental problems. We’d rather help you keep your teeth as healthy as possible than have to extract teeth or replace teeth.
Family Dentistry at Aspen Dental of Cache Valley
We spend a lot of our time with families, especially when we are helping children build healthy dental habits early. We’ll also help you as an adult to keep healthy teeth throughout your life and teach you pro tips you probably haven’t heard.
Dentistry is always being updated. Our family dentists belong to dental associations and keep up with continuing education, so they can bring you the latest techniques, technology, and information to keep your teeth, gums, and whole body healthy.
If you need a Logan dentist for family dentistry or general dentistry—or just a quick teeth cleaning—call us at Aspen Dental of Cache Valley to schedule an appointment.
How Does Family Dentistry Influence Overall Health?
You might think your family dentist and hygienist are just giving you a teeth cleaning and exam. We are, but we’re also thinking about how to protect the health of your whole body.
How does dentistry affect overall health? Your teeth and gums are constantly exposed to bacteria, and those bacteria can multiply there. If they are not controlled, they can become an infection that spreads to other teeth and to the rest of your body through your bloodstream.
Bacterial infections can lead to moderate to serious problems in your organs, including your heart. That’s one of the reasons that getting a professional teeth cleaning twice a year is vital to your health.
Also, if you develop severe dental problems that lead to, for example, a tooth extraction, that can dramatically reduce your ability to eat and get good nutrition. Severe dental problems can put a lot of stress on your body, which can lead to other health problems.
The simplest solution is to schedule regular dental appointments with your Logan dentist. Preferably, right as you finish one teeth cleaning, you can set up the next one with your family dentist. Many dental and overall health problems are easily preventable when you are getting regular dental care.
Protecting Your Children’s Smiles
Regular dental care gets your child started on the road to great health! Even though your child has baby teeth that will eventually be lost, those precious smiles need to be protected.
Your family dentist can provide gentle teeth cleanings that keep those little teeth clean and healthy. This, in turn, leads to healthy adult teeth. Bring your children in for regular appointments with your Logan dentist!
How Can Family Dentistry Protect You?
Our family dentistry services focus on preventing dental problems as much as possible. Look through the list below, and see if there’s anything you’ve been missing out on:
- Twice-Yearly Exams: Your dental health can change a lot in a year. It’s important for us to see you often to track any problems and make sure we can stop them in time. We can even use our digital x-rays and DIAGNOdent cavity indicator to find areas of concern.
- Professional Teeth Cleaning: We enjoy making you as comfortable as we can while we make your teeth extremely clean.
- Children’s Dentistry: We often see children, clean their teeth, and help them keep their own mouths healthy at home. We like to speak their language and make them happy and excited about coming back again and again.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Oral cancer is a serious disease, so we screen you for it once or twice a year using advanced technology that can detect it early.
- Sealants: Especially for children, a sealant on the teeth can easily and effortlessly prevent cavities.
- Laser Gum Disease Treatment: When we find bacterial gum infections, we can quickly eliminate them with dental lasers.
- Tooth Extractions: After we’ve explored every option and a tooth must be pulled out, we’ll make you comfortable while we pull it quickly. We aim to prevent infections and other problems from developing.
- Sedation Dentistry: If you’ve avoided getting regular dental care because of anxiety or dental pain, we have several great options that will make you very calm, comfortable, and relaxed, so you can get the procedures you need. We’ll get you through any procedure easily. Just ask!
Preventive care from your Logan dentist is vital both to your health and your finances. It’s much easier and less expensive just to keep your teeth clean than to have to get a tooth extraction and replacement.
Call a Logan Dentist for Safe, Simple Family Dentistry
We make preventive dentistry easy for you and anyone in your family. Children are comfortable here with our family dentists, and we’re always ready to get to know new families and individuals.
Let Aspen Dental of Cache Valley be your Logan dentist. Contact us today for an appointment.