If you need emergency dentistry, Aspen Dental is ready to help. Call us immediately, and we can find you the first appointment available. Our dentists are experienced in many types of emergency dentistry.
If it’s not our regular business hours right now, please call us anyway. We’ll do what we can to be your emergency dentist. We may have just minutes or hours to save a tooth, so call us for help and tooth pain relief.
Types of Dental Emergencies
You or a family member might need emergency dentistry if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Tooth Pain: If you don’t know why your tooth is hurting, a serious problem could be causing it, such as a root canal infection. Let us take care of your tooth pain quickly.
- Knocked-Out Tooth: A car accident or a sports injury may have knocked out a tooth. Your emergency dentist might be able to re-insert it if you get here with the tooth quickly.
- Chipped or Broken Tooth: Accidental damage to a tooth can sometimes be repaired. Dr. Cameron or Dr. Wegener can strengthen and restore it.
- Loose Tooth: If an adult tooth feels extremely loose, it can be a sign of a serious issue, such as periodontal disease.
Whatever type of tooth pain or damage you have—even if it’s not on this short list—call Aspen Dental of Cache Valley right now. Our friendly, efficient staff can help you over the phone and find a way to fit you in quickly for an emergency dentistry appointment.
Technology that Can Help!
When you have a dental emergency, you want pain relief and efficient procedures to resolve your health issues. We have remarkable technology that can do just that.
- Dental lasers can conserve your tissues while eliminating bacteria and decay, depending on what type of procedure you need.
- Digital x-rays, intraoral cameras, and CT scans can help us get a good look at the damage, so we can plan an effective treatment.
- Our in-office crown machine provides same-day crowns, so you can restore your smile in record time!
- The Wand provide painless injections, if your procedure requires shots of any kind.
- CariVu can reveal exactly where the decay is, so we can recommend restorative options that can help.
Whatever you require from your emergency dental care, we have excellent technology that can restore your oral health!
Prepare for a Dental Emergency
If you don’t have a dental emergency right now, you can still prepare for one, just in case. Put our phone number and address into your mobile phone:
1451 N 200 E Ste 200 Logan, UT 84341
You can also put this phone number up somewhere you’ll see it, like on your refrigerator. If an emergency does happen, you won’t waste time looking us up. Minutes can matter in an emergency, so think through what you would need to do if one happened. Always remember that we’re here for you.
Call Aspen Dental for Emergency Dentistry
If you or a family member are experiencing tooth pain or any other dental emergency, please call Aspen Dental of Cache Valley now, during regular business hours or any other time. As your emergency dentist, we’ll do what we can to see you as soon as possible.